This week has been crazy! I have decided that I do not like half days. They are very stressful trying to get work done. Needless to say we did not get everything done this week that we needed to do. This week I was able to experience my first set of conferences. This experience has been very unique. Shaunna appreciated my literacy handbook and asked me to make books for the whole class. We gave them out during conferences and she let me talk to the parents about the book. She also allowed my participation in the conferences as well.
On Friday we were doing some planning and Shaunna listen to my suggestions on moving our groups around due to participation of students, our observations, and test scores. After much collaboration we have changed our morning routine and have our students making choices and being challenged in their learning. We have planned it and will be putting it into practice on Tuesday. Even though it requires a lot more work I am so excited to get it started. I think with the students we have this will be very productive. I can't wait for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment